Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Hmmm... Blogger is being yucky and not letting me comment anyone's blog. Today was really long and I have a lot of studying to do for two big tests tomorrow, so I'll make this short and sweet.

I am so thankful for Gordon B. Hinckley and all of the work he accomplished in his 97 years. We are all so lucky to have temples so close to us and I know this was his life's work. He was such a sweet man, I couldn't help but smile everytime I looked at him. I love the prophet and I know that he is happy to be reunited with his wife, and especially with our Heavenly Father.

Thank you everyone for the really nice comments about Jack's special cake! I really am lucky to have so many people that care enough to check and see how I'm doing, it makes me feel so special! So I hope y'all are having a really great week and keep checking, I'll post some more pictures soon!

1 comment:

Valencia said...

I love you, honey. Sorry I missed your call today at work. How did your tests go? I'll call you tonight. Guess what? Joey is helping me do my hair tonight - I'll let you know how it turns out. Have a good evening.