Wednesday, January 2, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life!

I have SO much to be thankful for! Jack and I got a steam cleaner and Mickey/Minnie Aprons from Disney World from his parents. Then I got a package in the mail today from my mom with all kinds of goodies! (including grits and some workout tapes YAY!) It's way too slippery and cold to go running! Then tonight, my dad called and I got to talk to my little sister, Ivy for about an hour. She is so adorable, she has a real love/hate for Jack. She says "I love Jack a lot, but y'all never come visit since you married." Tonight, she explained in detail to me how to play Yahtzee...did I mention she's four. Anyways, I really miss her!! And then tomorrow, we get a new stove!! I can't wait!!! This has been a wonderful year, a wonderful Christmas, and to top it all off we get to go to the open house of the Rexburg Temple where we are planning to get sealed! I hope everyone is having as wonderful a week as I am!

3 comments:

ginger said...

we miss you eureka!! i hope y'all had a wonderful new years. love you!!

campbell said...

Erika, I want details about the Rexburg Temple. I am so so jealous that you get to go there. Maybe someday I will come out and see you and we can go to that temple.

Valencia said...

Ivy is too cute! We need to have her over again soon and I'll show her all the pictures on your blog. I can hardly wait until you and Jack are sealed--it will be a joyous occasion. Have a great weekend and remember I love you!
P.S. Take some photos of the stove--I know you'll be cooking up some good stuff! :)