Friday, December 23, 2011

Over the River and Through the Woods, to Grandmother's House We Go....

This year the Christmas party at my Grandparent's house was Dec.23rd. It was SO MUCH FUN! There was tons of food...and tons more food...and every food you can think of! My Grandmother makes a feast for our family every Sunday, but our Christmas dinner could feed the masses...and she always has shrimp for me because I'm the favorite! (JK if anyone in the family is reading this...but really...Haha!) After dinner, Ginger and I planned 'Minute to Win It' games for all the kids and I think it was successful in organizing the chaos! Some of my favorites were "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer" and "The Nutstacker" -- and thanks to Rachel for the live action pics!
For my grandparents this year, the whole family put together a scrapbook where each family got a couple of pages together and Tiawanna, Mom, Ginger, and Addison compiled them into a scrapbook. It was so sweet to see them read it and see all of the happiness that has come from the family they created. My grandparents are such great role models and we love them so much. I hope they enjoyed getting to look through it after the party.
With four new great-grandbabies this year, we'll probably have to update it for 2012 :)

No comments: