Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Little Miracles

This morning Leighton kept putting her hand on my stomach and saying "Hey Bro-gan!"(she calls her baby brother Bro-gan...one of our recent favorite things!) and every time she did it, he would start kicking. It was so cute, she got really excited and when I tried to explain that was baby brother kicking, she would just start trying to tickle me. She is so funny and I love that she's usually a morning person! It sure makes up for my recent lack of sleep when she's giggling and keeping my exhaustion entertained!!
I love this little girl, she's going to make an awesome big sister!
(Jack got a little upset when I straightened her hair a little big ago...I know it's a no-no...but I love having a little gal who likes to dress up and do hair/make-up, so every once in a while we break the rules :] )

3 comments:

lauren said...

That picture is adorable! Her hair looks perfect!

Heather said...

She's such a doll! She's gonna be an awesome big sister!! Love the hair by the way :)

Audrey Shawver said...

I think you can 'break the rules' for that cute hairstyle! She looks like a little model, not that she isn't gorgeous with her curly hair too though. I guess it's a good think Madalyn doesn't have curly hair b/c I would be doing all sorts of different things to it. :)