Friday, December 2, 2011

We've got a future soccer star!

Yesterday marked 22 weeks 5 days in my pregnancy and Jack got to feel our little guy kicking around and squirming! I have been feeling this kiddo move around since 14 weeks, but every time I try to show Jack he would stop moving or move to the other side of my stomach. We were both so excited for that he finally got to feel the kicks too. This baby is definitely more active in the beginning than Leighton was. I started to feel her move for the first time around 20 weeks and still didn't know if that was her moving or other bodily stuff. But baby boy moves the whole time I'm awake and a lot at night too. Especially after I eat or when I'm trying to relax, I'm so happy that he's so active and present. We just love him already and can't wait to meet him, but he can stay in there as long as he wants, we're patient!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Fun story! It's fun to feel your baby move. Has Leighton felt the baby move at all?

Jack and Erika said...

Not yet, but I haven't really let her try. I'll probably wait till closer to the end, just so it'll be really obvious for her.