Thursday, October 13, 2011

JackDaddy got to go to 'Mommy & Me' Gymnastics

Last Monday, Jack was off work and decided to crash gymnastics with me and Leighton. He kept jumping in to spot her on bar, but was surprised how much she actually does on her own. I told him I always hang back and take pictures except to lift her to the bar. I think he had a lot of fun getting to watch our daily routine instead of staying home to study.... but anything is better than studying some days :] Leighton calls it "gym-mas-a-tics!" and is always asking if it is Monday yet because she loves it so much. It has been really good for her to sit and stretch and take instructions (as has preschool). She's still 100 miles a minute, but she's 2 so that's not really a surprise. I am trying to post gymnastics pictures every couple of weeks because this serves as most of my journaling/scrapbooking right now. I'm so proud at how much she has come out of her shell in Tennessee, she really has grown up so much lately!

**Disclaimer: Please excuse the undies hanging out... anything 3T swallows her whole! Haha!





1 comment:

Valencia said...

LOVE these pictures!!!!!! What a cute gymnast Leighton is!!!! :)