Friday, October 28, 2011

BOY oh BOY!!

Okay, this is cell phone picture quality and although it's going to take me a while to catch up on the last week or so of festivities that need to be blogged, I just wanted to post all our good news! Baby Maxfield #2 is a BOY! Neither of us could believe it and made them double check because everyone kept saying "With how sick you are, this is gonna be a girl!" So I built myself up saying it's a girl, I'll probably never get a boy... Goes to show that all those pregnancy myths are crazy. We are ecstatic!! We are so excited to have one girl and one boy in our house... it'll even things out! And although I love dolling up Little Miss Leighton, shopping for a boy is a whole new world of fun!
We are so excited to meet you, Little Buddy...as your big sister is already referring to you! Now, let's just see if Mommy and Daddy can agree on a name!
In other exciting news, Jack was offered an ICU position at Holston Valley in Kingsport and has accepted it! He is really excited and this is another big accomplishment for him! He's itching to start graduate school app's and this is just one step closer to our main goal.
Leighton and I are so proud of all his hard work!!

No comments: