Thursday, October 13, 2011

Almost 2 1/2 years old and we have conquered the swing!


For all my playdate buds, near and far... you probably remember the horrible looks I would get when I practically forced Leighton to try out the swing. Little L has hated the swing since infancy... which made me sad when we had our nice tree in our yard in Idaho and I wanted to get a swing for it... but nevertheless, all we had to do was look at a swing and she shuddered with fear. It actually got to be a joke because she loved the slide, but would start going to the car if I took her by the swings!

Well the past couple of weeks she has been asking to try them and they've been wet everytime so I would just send her to the slide instead, which the other kids had already dried with their bottoms, haha. Then this week, she has been in the swing three times and LOVED it!
I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but to me it is a huge deal!


She is so much fun! She is going to be a great big sister!!

1 comment:

Anna and Corban said...

Thats hilarious and awesome that she overcame it. Some things just take time I guess ;)