Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Big 25

I have to say, Jack spoils me every year, but 25 is my favorite birthday yet! He had to work all weekend, so we celebrated Thursday-Monday! I loved every minute of it, especially when Leighton was singing me Happy Birthday! On Sunday(my actual birthday), Leighton made the whole nursery sing Happy Birthday to Leighton's Mommy for their songtime! How sweet is that?! And since it was the Primary program in Sacrament, we had yummy cupcakes in Primary... so I told my class I was pretending it was my birthday party :]
When Jack got off from work, we were supposed to grill...but it was so late we hit up 5 Guys instead...where they have cherry coke on tap...Mmmm! On Monday, Jack had asked our friends to babysit and Leighton got to play with Hollidae (Thank you Annemarie and Sean!), so he took me out to the movies. It was so much fun to have a date! Then we picked Lei up and went to Amigo's for family birthday dinner -- 75cent tacos on Monday's...woot woot! And Jack let me help pick out some birthday stuff this year, but I'd say he did pretty dang good!!
I got a Canon Rebel T3i with the portrait lens and telephoto lens (say goodbye to the long delay and hello to cute baby pictures!) and some B&BW swag...y'all know I love smelling like Christmas all Fall/Winter long!
BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I am so lucky to have such an awesome husband and family!

No comments: