Friday, September 2, 2011

Playing Catch Up from July and August


We finally got internet and we've been so busy that I missed blogging. We had so much fun going to visit Ivy. We have missed her so much and hopefully we can go see her again soon! We got to swim with her in the neighborhood pool and Leighton especially loved playing on Ivy's gymnastics bar. And shoutouts to Donna for a delicious southern meal from Lizard's Thicket! Mmmmm!


Another thing Leighton did was invent jungle gyms at my mom's house. This one was my favorite and she is forever climbing, she is just such a fun little lady! I wish I had as much energy!


And we're finally in the new townhouse! We love the added space and HUGE garage, but the thing we love most is getting to watch the sunset over the mountain as a family off of the patio! The weather is so beautiful in the evening and we can just lounge and eat dinner and watch the sun setting, it's like our own little sanctuary, we LOVE it!

No comments: