Monday, September 26, 2011

Playground Fun 9-20-11

Had to steal a few pictures from Miss Audrey Shawver--who will get a good pic of the girls...even if it means rolling on the ground...literally! (JK Audrey! Props to you for always being the Mom with the camera...and letting me hijack pics off FB!) So every Tuesday is official 'playdate day' with all the girls. They all play so well together, it's pretty impressive and it gives me some grown-up time to chat...not to mention kids eat free at Atlanta Bread, so I can make an excuse for a good lunch out! Unfortunately, I never pull out the camera at playdate...so here's a few from Stage Park and I'll try to do better :]


1 comment:

lauren said...

So cute. So fun.

I'm bummed we missed it!

Oh and Londyn totally has the same shirt as Leighton. Well, I guess it's Sharli's size now actually but still!