Saturday, September 17, 2011

BIG NEWS!

We've made it through the first trimester and Leighton is going to be a Big Sister! That's right...Baby #2 is scheduled to arrive March 31, 2012. We've been praying for this baby for a long time now and it just gives me butterflies that our prayers have been answered with this little miracle! We're so excited for our little Tennessee baby!!!(even when I'm too sick to move!)
This pregnancy has been a lot like my last one, so hopefully the sickness will pass before the 16th week again (and I'm living off Unisom again...so if Lindsay reads this - I will always be grateful you recommended it!) Some similarities from my last pregnancy along with the sickness, this first trimester also brought the crazy dreams that would wake me up in tears or making sure all my teeth were still there and the horrible pain in my chest area. This first trimester is different from my other pregnancy because I actually crave something. I didn't crave anything until almost the end with Leighton, but I can't go a day without a Sonic Cherry Limeade. It's insane, I feel like I never knew what a craving was and when I'm too sick to eat, I can still have a cherry limeade. Funny, huh!? Well that's my first trimester...sorry...you will not be missed! I'm really excited for my energy to come back in the next few weeks and the last of the sick symptoms to disappear....and most of all to see if our little one is a boy or girl!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yay!!! That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to hear what you're gonna have :)

lauren said...

whoop whoop! SO excited for you guys. Hopefully you get feeling better soon! You're gonna know what it is in no time! YAY!