Monday, August 25, 2008

Tybee Lighthouse



Yesterday, Jack and I went to Tybee Lighthouse! Jack really likes lighthouses and we love anything historical, so this was really fun! Though it's been restored and rebuilt, the original Tybee Lighthouse dates back to the mid-1700's. When we got to the top, it was so beautiful to look out over the trees and see the ocean. I'm so glad we've had this opportunity to live near the coast all summer. I love the ocean so much! We also went down by the river and walked around. Yesterday was such a fun day to start off the week!

The Tybee Lighthouse


Jack at the top!


Me at the top!

1 comment:

Maxfield Family said...

How Fun! You take really good pictures Erica. I really like the first picture where you're looking up at the lighthouse. I'm glad you guys are enjoying Georgia.