Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy First Anniversary!

Yesterday was Jack and my first anniversary! This year has flown by so fast! I still can't believe how lucky I am to have Jack as a husband! He is my best friend and the man of my dreams! I am so grateful for Jack, he's given me the best year of my life so far, and I'm looking forward to the years to come! I love him with all of my heart!





And to top it off we finally finished our puzzle! I bought this puzzle for Jack to motivate him to get his 100 sales so we can have our end-of-the-summer trip to Disney World! He's at 91 right now and in case you can't tell, each piece of this puzzle has a different scene from a Disney movie! It was pretty tough, but it gave us time together every night (even just a few minutes) to wind down from work and just do something fun together! I love spending time with Jack no matter what we're doing!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool puzzle and congratulations

campbell said...

What a fun idea! I hope that you get to go to Disney World.

ginger said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you two had a great one! I just love you! And I'm glad that you two are so happy!!

Anonymous said...

The puzzle is a really cute idea! I'm glad you guys are so happy together. :-)

Dan and Jen said...

You kids are so freakin' cute it makes me want to puke! Congrats and we love you!