Thursday, August 14, 2008

Jack's Parents Visit Savannah!

We had such a fun time with Jack's parents! They brought us some really cute Mickey/Minnie salt and pepper shakers from Disney World and now Jack and I have the worst case of Disney fever!! We went to downtown Savannah by the river to walk around and shop. All of the stores were really cute, Jack and I are going to go get some souvenirs from there before we move. Then we went to one of my favorite restaurants, Macaroni Grill (and they even let me sneak next door to buy Breaking Dawn from Barnes and Noble!!). Sunday was my favorite because they finally got to visit "Lana's Cafe" and Joey serenaded us all on the guitar! It was such a blast to have a lot of our family in one place, we love them so much, we only wish they could have stayed longer!





2 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

It looks like you had alot of fun with the Maxfields. Isn't it nice having family visit, especially when you live so far away. Erica I love your new haircut. It looks really cute on you. Its been nice to be able to keep updated on how you guys are doing. Enjoy Savannah!

ginger said...

I'm glad you all shared Jack's family with us for a little bit. It was way fun to see y'all. The picture of Carson with Jack's dad I guess just shows that maybe we have one that won't be AS shy as the other two :)