Monday, August 18, 2008

Tomahawkin'

Jack and I went to Braves game in Atlanta at Turner Field yesterday! I've been a Braves fan for as long as I can remember, my great-grandpa on my dad's side loved the Braves and I've always wanted to go to see them play. Tonight we're going out for dinner for our anniversary so I'll post pictures from that tomorrow. Yesterday was absolutely wonderful! I'm so lucky to have Jack, he makes all my dreams come true (even the corny ones like seeing a baseball game!)

Turner Field



Chipper Jones



4 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

I'm so glad that you guys have been able to do so many fun things while you've been out in Georgia. Take advantage of your chances to travel and do fun things, because when you have kids it gets alot harder to do so. Congrats on the 1 year anniversary. I can't believe you have been married for a year already. You two are such a good fit for each other. We are all glad that Jack married you Erica. You fit in this family very well.

Katrina Wright said...

Looks like such fun i hope you guys had fun last night!!!

Connie said...

Married a year already. Wow Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've been married for a year! Sorry this is late but, CONGRATS! :-)