Friday, February 15, 2008



BEST VALENTINE'S DAY!
Jack got off of work about 1:30AM(the morning 'of' Valentine's Day) and gave me some cute gifts and when I woke up at 10:00AM he was already back at work. Poor guy! But he got off about 5:00PM and we got ready and went on a Valentine's Day Date to see "Definitely, Maybe". It was really cute! Then we blew some cash on groceries and had McDonald's on the way home.. what can I say.. he asked if I wanted to go out to eat and I hate crowds!! It was so nice just to be able to hang out and not do homework! It was definitely a great Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Valencia said...

HOW SWEET! And the fact he wrote on each Disney valentine card really tops the cake! What a sweet hubby you have - you better be nice to him!! Ha!

Connie said...

Too sweet. You look soooo happy!
It gets better each year.