Monday, March 10, 2008

New Honda, Reunion with friends, and CHICK FILA!

Not much is going on except I got to see two of my favorite people yesterday: Jessica Hocker and Rachel Spigner. We all grew up in the same stake, so that was really exciting! I also aced my midterms! Jack and I got a new car, it's a black Honda exactly like my green one.. I love it!! We're going back down to Utah for the day on Thursday with Jessica and Rachel.
And we finally got to eat at Chick Fila (which I'm sure we will again Thursday), but there's our picture by the cow:

2 comments:

Valencia said...

YaY! Here's to Chick - Fil - A! I'm happy for you and Jack about finding the Honda and the great weekend ya'll had. Be careful and I'll see you soon. LOVE YOU!

Connie said...

Good for you guys! I'm glad you have a new car! Missed reading about the two of you. We always knew you were smart.