Friday, February 27, 2009

We're just so excited!!

We can see our DRIVEWAY today!! And we haven't seen it in months!! Haha, everyone who has lived in Idaho knows this is a glorious day!
And most of you know I was being tested (over and over) for gestational diabetes this week because it's common in my family. I had to drink(or CHUG) the most disgusting drink ever.. a few times.. and have my finger poked on numerous occasions, but they think everything is looking okay. I just have to keep trying to eat less sugar because I feel so sick afterwards! I still haven't gained any weight, so I was pretty excited to be over 6 months pregnant and still in my regular jeans :] Leighton is looking great at 28 weeks and we're still working to finish the nursery so I can get those pictures on here! We found some really cute Tinkerbell things in BYU-I Bookstore to go on her shelves. I'm kind of the Peter Pan one in the family, so it works just perfectly! We can't wait till she's old enough to be Tinkerbell and Minnie Mouse for Halloweens.... but mostly we just can't wait for her to get here! We love her so much already!!
Well, hopefully I'll have pictures for my next post.. but Jack and I are alive and kicking.. just not as much kicking as Leighton is lately! Hope everyone has a fun, safe weekend!

1 comment:

The Chambers said...

I love her already too! I can't believe that you are already 6 months pregnant, that has gone by sooo fast. I hope things go OK with the gestational diabetes thing...that wouldn't be good, you're in my prayers! And yay for no snow on the driveway! That's a good feeling! :)