Monday, March 9, 2009

I have the BEST husband!

The other night my back was hurting really bad and I couldn't sleep, so Jack stayed up and did our entire kitchen floor in one night. I have to post the before and after pictures because it's amazing! He has really done so much to our house since we bought it! I love him so much, he always goes out of his way to make things nice for me. I kept forgetting about it yesterday and when I'd get home it was like a whole new surprise to see the new floor when I walked into the house! I absolutely love it! I have the BEST HUSBAND EVER!

Before: (Circa 1970 - hahaha!)


The masterpiece:


5 comments:

Mrs. Dexter said...

Beautiful!
Your husband is wonderful

The Chambers said...

OK this is amazing! It looks so good...give him a high five for me! I love the black and white...so perfect.

Maxfield Family said...

Good job Jack! It looks great.

Steve Kolb said...

wow! looks awesome! good job jack, and good job erika for picking out such a beautiful pattern!

Jenny said...

I love the new floor