Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I've been so slack on the blog scene lately!

I'm so mad that I didn't take pictures yesterday, but Jack and I both had our only day off together this week and it was so much fun! We always celebrate Valentine's day a little late and our 18-month anniversary is tomorrow, so yesterday we went to Idaho Falls and shopped for Leighton's room. Then Jack took me out to Olive Garden and we ate until we couldn't fit anymore!! We probably walked a thousand miles in all the stores and the mall, so I ate twice what I could normally eat -- and it was amazing!! We came home and watched movies and relaxed, it was such a great day! (Thanks honey!) Anyway, we've been working really hard to get everything for Leighton's room because I really only have one full day a week that I can work on it. I wish I would've taken before pictures because it was just a storage room, but I can't wait to finish it and take pictures for everyone to see our "handy-work." Jack has been so good about putting up a shelf with some extra hanging space, putting together the crib, changing table, and rocking chair, and he even found some corner shelves on sale! I'm so excited that it's finally starting to look like a nursery instead of a closet. HA! Well, that's basically all we've been up to outside of working and school... which Jack is doing great in (for those of you who know Jack, he pretends he's not the 'student type' .. but don't let him fool ya!) I hope everyone's having a fantastic and safe week! I'll try to be better about the updates, I know life is only going to become more crazy the next few months!

2 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

Isn't it fun decorating the nursery. It makes it seem more real. Post pictures of the nursery when you finish. We can't wait to see your "handy work". Hope everything is going well with the pregnancy and with Jacks schooling.

Anita said...

It's good to hear how things are going with you. Be sure and post plenty of pics of the new baby when she comes!