Thursday, October 23, 2008

A healthy baby makes a happy birthday!

Jack and I went to the doctor for our first ultrasound on Tuesday! It was really fun even though I hadn't known what to expect! Right now, I'm 10 1/2 weeks along and the baby is 3.12 cm. We could see the baby's heartbeat and I already can tell how cute it is! Every time the doctor would look around the baby would just wiggle all over! The doctor said "That's good, dance for your mommy!" Anyway, we're about to go eat at Johnny Corrino's for my birthday, but I wanted to post some pictures of our little baby! We love him/her SOOO much already!!


6 comments:

Valencia said...

I'M SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!! Happy Birthday, Erika. Make sure and check my blog, too, I posted photos of you. You're so beautiful. I love you!!!

Jamie said...

ahh, I am pumped for you and Jack and little baby! you're gonna be such a wonderful mama. HA! and the pictures your mom posted of you throughout the years are fantastic :) Happy birthday woman!

Maxfield Family said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Hope you have a happy Birthday Erica.

Anonymous said...

yay for baby maxfield! <3

ginger said...

Happy Happy Birthday to YOU!!! I hope you had a great day! Loved looking at your ultrasound pictures. Those make it real and official, huh? LOVE YOU GIRLIE!!

Anita said...

What?! I didn't know you were preggers! Congrats from all of us!! (Ben asked me to include him, too.) Ben says it's kind of scary imagining you with a child, though...