Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Charleston, South Carolina

This past Sunday Jack and I had the opportunity to go to Charleston to visit my Grandaddy David and Granny Pam. It was really fun, we don't get to see them very often so it was nice to be able to visit. I forgot I had my camera until later, so we didn't get any pictures with them :[ They took us to lunch and of course I got shrimp!! (You have to get seafood in Charleston, even though I'm trying to eat less of it lately). Then they showed us around and we got to see the beach. Jack and I love the ocean, hopefully we'll be able to live closer to the coast when we're older, I never realized how much I miss the ocean when I'm in Idaho. It was such a treat for us to spend time with them!! Later Jack and I went downtown and rode around and saw The Russell House, the old city market, and The Battery. Then we took pictures at Rainbow Row, one of my favorite places in Charleston! It was such a fun weekend, we only have a few left out here and I want Jack to see all my favorite Eastern sites before we head home!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally jealous of you. I love Charleston! I'm glad you guys got to have a good time. By the way, you are gorgeous!

Connie said...

Love the pictures especially the one of you and Jack at the bottom!!! I guess it just didn't occur to me that you guys would be heading back to Idaho so soon.

Maxfield Family said...

I'm glad you guys are having such a great time out East. Brett and I would switch you places. We can't wait to head back West. We're excited to see you when we come out :)

Meridith said...

You're so cute in these pictures, Erika. :)