Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another wonderful birthday!

Thanks for all the birthday calls and messages! I had a really fun birthday! Bob and JoAnne game me a really cute maternity outfit. Jack got me some really sweet presents (for those of you who don't know, we are pretty obsessed with out Nintendo Wii) so he got me a few games for it. One is the Wii Fit, which I've been wanting for a while, and the other is a game called Boogie where you sing and dance that we saw Jenny and Brandon play a while ago and it looked way fun. He also got me some movies and a gift card so I can get some long shirts for when my belly gets huge, haha! He got an i-pod touch as a gift from his company for passing 100 sales, but I fell in love with it, so he's getting me one too. I guess it's our last birthdays before the baby comes and he knows next year all I will want is baby stuff, so he made this birthday really special for me. It really has been wonderful. He also got me a cake with baby stuff on it! It was so cute, so here are some pictures! Everyone have a safe weekend!


3 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

Happy Birthday! Sorry we didn't call, just got a little caught up with all the travel arrangements. You are going to be an awesome mom, just look how good you are at raising Jack. :) Well I wish I could be there, but my girls will have to be there for me. We miss you guys.

Valencia said...

What a great cake! Jack did a great job. Glad you had a fun birthday -- I have a few things I've been accumulating and will mail them all at one time. I love you bunches and miss you lots!!!

Connie said...

Well Happy Belated Birthday.
Love the ultrasound pics. Thanks for sharing. Hope you are feeling well!