Saturday, June 25, 2011

I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home, Glad As I Can Be!

I thought this was pretty cool, just made using the words to The Proclamation from wordle. I think I'm going to use it for a fun craft I found.
I also never blogged on Father's Day, but I am really grateful for such an amazing husband. He is such an example to me of being a Parent in the ways we are directed in The Proclamation. I don't know a more humble, hard-working (and handsome :]) man. He is such a great Father to Little L and she wants to be just like him (and if I'm lucky, she will be). We gave him a motorcycle beginner safety class and motorcycle gear for Father's Day this year. I also spent about a week teaching Leighton the words and motions to the Primary song "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home" and Jack and I both teared up a little when she sang it solo to him. We made him coupon books with a couple new friends and Leighton made him a card in Primary. What a fun way to celebrate how awesome the man in my life is!


No comments: