Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

I thought this was cool because Sleeping Beauty was my favorite Princess movie growing up. Nothing could beat Peter Pan, but I did love this movie!

I get to see Jack tonight, I'm really excited because he's been working in Fayetteville all week while I stayed at my Mom's.

2 comments:

Valencia said...

You will always be your mommy's princess first of all! Love you bunches!!!!

ginger said...

cute new background erika! and those are sweet pictures of you and jack. it was so good seeing you on wednesday! have a fun weekend!