Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Time flies when you're having fun!

As y'all can tell, it's been a little bit since my last update!

Here is a picture of Jack when we went to the beach on his day off. The sky was really dark and the waves were big, but it didn't rain till after we left. It's always funny because it never rains during the week while he's working, but it rains every Sunday -- like clockwork. It's sort of become a joke..


Here we are at the beach. I have a million pictures like this, but I love them!

Jack is very thoughtful.
This is before we went to Ruth's Chris where Jack insisted on taking pictures of all of the food! We had so much fun!
Jack and I at Ruth's Chris..


Jack's dessert and my absolutely delicious cheesecake!

4 comments:

Connie said...

Yum-o!!! I love the picture of the two of you at the restaurant! You both look as sweet as the desserts!

Valencia said...

I agree totally with Connie - yum. Thanks for all your help with the shower - it was so fun spending the day with you and I think the shower was a blast for everyone. Laughing at the games was a hoot!

campbell said...

I love wrightsville beach. I have so many fond memories of that area now. We will have to come up again sometime.

Jamie said...

awww, baby. You guys are so cute. Thanks for updating with pics!