Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Ok, well.. the "dogs" outta the bag...

So.. Jack & I got a puppy about three weeks ago to try out, and we didn't want to tell anyone until we were sure we were going to keep him. (Especially my mom... she wasn't too fond of the idea) but we've grown pretty attached to him. However, my mom heard him barking while we were on the phone!! Ha! His name is KING LOUIE (like the Jungle Book -- we're really into Disney) and he is a cockapoo mix. Anyway, I had to post this picture because we bought him this really cute bed and this is where he ends up every night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little puppy! I lovve his name!
Oh yeah, and those dishes that you have posted look mighty tasty...yummy!

Valencia said...

Ok, you're right, King Louie is really cute and snuggly...I'd probably get attached...I love and miss you and Jack bunches! I miss Idaho, too, and the heavenly weather!!! Have a great rest of the week!
Love, Mom :)