Saturday, September 22, 2007

We got the internet!

So, after a the long wait and the CableOne guy never showing up the beginning of the week, we finally have the internet! Jack said we'll probably never talk again - haha - so I'm trying not to spend too much time on the computer. Today he's gone to Twin Falls for work and I think I'm going to look around for a job.

I got into the Eastern Idaho Technical College LPN program. I had applied back in April before we got engaged, then I decided to put it off until after the wedding. I start in January and it will take about 2 years, then I have to work for 1,000 hours to apply to the RN program. It's going to be a long road, but I'm ready to buckle down and finish school.

Yesterday we finished moving all of Jack's stuff from his house. The rod on Jack's side of the closet was slanted a little and after he finished putting all of his clothes in, the left side collapsed and clothes were all over the floor. I wish I would've taken a picture!! It was so sad, Jack came in and said he was upset because his suits were too heavy -- I had NO IDEA what was going on. So he replaced the rod and we finished moving in. But it's really cute when he fixes stuff, he acts so proud. (He also installed the washer and dryer, replacing all the leaky pipes!)

Last night we went on a triple-date and I experienced my first Madison High School football game. We go to all the home basketball games, I love high school football so that was a blast. Jack's friends are hilarious, we all hung out at our house for a few hours and they told funny stories from high school.

I guess, that's about it. I have a lot to do today, but hopefully I'll have some good news tomorrow. And we're going to a new ward tomorrow, but it starts at 9AM -- hopefully we'll be on time!

3 comments:

ginger said...

glad you're doing good eureka! i love my game you got for me! thank you so much!! you are so thoughtful! you've got a birthday coming up soon! fun fun!!

Jenny said...

Hey girl! yeah I finally found out how to post a comment! I cant wait to see you either its like three weeks away!

Anonymous said...

how's married life in Idaho?? I saw some of your wedding pics on Ginger's blog and you are a beautiful bride...give us some updates girl!!

Cindy