Saturday, September 29, 2007

Let it snow -- but maybe in a month or so!!

It snowed today for the first time this winter. I tried taking some pictures, but the snow wasn't sticking, so they didn't really turn out. It is SO COLD!!! It's hard to believe that it's no where as cold as it will be. I better get some warmer coats.
This week was a little rough. The tire blew out on the Honda while Jack was on the way back from a meeting in Twin Falls. I am just so grateful he didn't get hurt. I don't have a cell phone yet, so there was no way to tell me why he was so late -- I was really worried. We got two new tires, but as y'all know.. the cash doesn't really flow when you're 20 and married so we had to miss my friend Jessica's wedding down in Utah yesterday.

As if that wasn't depressing, we found out Jack has to go to a school for work in Illinois October 22-27. My birthday is October 23rd. At least Jenny will be up here to have Olive Garden with me. (Thank goodness!!) It's sort of becoming a joke because Jack and I never get to spend my birthday together! This is three in a row!!

Anyway -- enough with the bad news! Being married is so much fun! I'm so glad to get to spend all my time with my best friend! We've been pretty lazy this week now that things have calmed down a little. I absolutely love cooking for Jack! Our favorites so far are: spaghetti(with Dr. Pepper in the sauce), grilling steak and chicken, roast, asparagus, cupcakes (I make when he has a bad day), and those little pigs in a blanket. Haha! Cooking together is really fun -- tonight we're making potato soup for the cold day. Random: Grey's Anatomy premiered this week (everyone knows I'm addicted).
I wanted to put up a few wedding pictures since I hadn't yet. Thank you, Cindy for the sweet comment on my last post!!

1 comment:

Christy Peake said...

Love the photos - you looked gorgeous! Sounds like you all are doing great!! LOVE the puppy!!