Monday, December 27, 2010

Holly Jolly Christmas, It's the best time of the year!!

Wow, we must have been really good this year! We had such an amazing Christmas and it was so nice to spend it with our family in Idaho because we'll probably be a long ways away this time next year! Thanks to everyone who made it so special for us! Here are a few pictures, mostly to show off Leighton's cuteness :] Hope everyone had a great holiday!
Happy New Year Y'all!

Leighton's cute Christmas dress!
Santa Claus was good to Leighton this year!
I just love the jeggings on her, I can't help it. I'm such a proud Mommy!
She was hilarious when we finally let her walk outside, it's usually too icy...
Opening her Christmas pajamas from Mic-Mic!
Our little family down by the temple in Idaho Falls, I'm so lucky!

1 comment:

Anita said...

What a cute dress! I love it :-)

We have a bunch of hospitals around here- Mercy, Baptist, St. Anthony's, etc. But we also have the OU Childrens and OU Hospitals. They're part of the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences program. He'd probably be most interested in one of those. And I have a lot of doctor friends that might be able to provide me more info if you need it!