Sunday, January 24, 2010

Leighton, The Social Butterfly!

Leighton is feeling so much better now and she was so funny during church today! She is very social and loves to talk... especially when everything is quiet.. So of course, her favorite place to babble away is in church. Jack had to let her eat cereal puffs all during Priesthood so everyone else could hear the lesson! She is just a hoot! This picture is from yesterday. This weekend was a blast, I just love being at home with my little girl!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Sunday!!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Puffs must be heaven sent because they were about the only things that kept Cole occupied and happy! Leighton is growing up so fast. What a cutie!

The Chambers said...

Oh my goodness, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! She makes me so happy. Those eyes are to die for. I love that she loves to talk. How neat to see your child learn, grow and develop.