Sunday, August 16, 2009

For Grandaddy

When I was a little girl, I was obsessed with Disney's Peter Pan. I could have watched it every day! We had a "Sing-Along" tape with the song "Never Smile at a Crocodile" and my Grandaddy would let me and Ethan watch it over and over! Now Leighton loves that video and watches it over and over and laughs. It made me so happy that I have memories of watching that with Grandaddy, so I tell her about it while she's watching it! She's so much fun, and she can't wait to meet her Grandmother and Grandaddy next week!!






3 comments:

Maxfield Family said...

She sure is a cutie! I think as she gets older she is starting to look a little more like Jack, but she still has her mommies pretty eyes. We can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks. Hope everything goes well with the baby blessing. Wish we could be there.

Steve Kolb said...

so cute! that was one of my favs growing up too! have fun in SC!

Anonymous said...

YOUR DAUGHTER IS SO BEAUTIFUL! Oh my goodness Erika! I need your address! I have a baby gift for you & I asked Bree for your address but I think it just got put off!? How are you! We need to keep in touch.

Jana