Thursday, July 30, 2009

Leighton's Blog

I barely have time to shower these days! We're both working full-time and when I'm home I just like to relax and play with Leighton! So I'm going to keep blogging about our family whenever I have time, but I also have a blog where I put a new picture of Leighton every day. That way everyone can see how fast she is growing when I don't have time to blog! The address is: http://leightonphoto.blogspot.com/ so if you'd like to add it, go for it! We have the most precious baby girl ever, so check out her pics when you get a chance :] And everyone have a wonderful week! I'm off to work will 5pm, then Jack works 5pm till late tonight.... woohoo....

1 comment:

Valencia said...

I love your new layout, Erika, and I LOVE Leighton's new blog! How fun is that!!! I hope you had a good day at work and a good night with Leighton. I love you, honey!