Sunday, June 14, 2009

I think she's looking more like her Daddy!

Leighton was so funny tonight! She kept trying to eat my fingers and when I'd pull my hand back, she'd smile... then quickly realize I'd fooled her. Her looks are changing so much, I have to take pictures every day! She's gotta be the cutest girl ever, Jack and I are so lucky to be her parents! I'll try to post more pictures soon, she's pretty time consuming these days! I don't ever want to go back to work, I just love spending my days with Baby Leighton!

3 comments:

The Chambers said...

She does look a lot like Jack, but I can see a lot of you in her too. She's beautiful!

Amber said...

Ya she looks lots like him!! And of course she has gorgeous eyes lol she's so cute

Lindsay said...

Ahh... she's so cute. I think she looks like you, Erika! I love seeing pictures!