Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

SANTA CAME EARLY THIS YEAR! When Jack and I arrived home tonight there was a big box on the door step! I was so excited to see a brand new set of red pots and pans from my Mom! I absolutely LOVE cooking and this was my biggest gift on my wish list this year and I just started crying when I saw the box, I told Mom I couldn't wait till Christmas to open it! We are going to have such a delicious Christmas dinner!! And they match my kitchen perfectly!


We love our Charlie Brown tree!
It has been such a busy week, getting ready for Christmas! I guess you can probably tell from the pictures, but it hasn't stopped snowing yet... we are treading through it literally! Shoveling and driving are awful, but I love the snow!! We are so excited to have another White Christmas!


1 comment:

Valencia said...

I LOVE your tree, too, it's beautiful. And I love all the Disney paper wrapped gifts -- it all looks so neat! Enjoy the snow for us - it's been in the 70's here this week and now it's in the 20's tonight...go figure. I'm glad you like the gift and I hope you enjoy them bunches. Yes, Joey needs to come eat corned beef and cabbage! Ha!