Friday, May 9, 2008

Well I'm loving Wilmington..

I got here Sunday and it's been so great to be with Jack again. We missed each other a lot. The drive was pretty brutal, at least Jamie cheered me up quite a bit during the rough patches.....like the night we had to sleep on the side of an exit ramp in Lodgepole, Nebraska... let's just say, I'm glad it's over. Haha. Jack is liking sales again, it's the beginning of a nice break from Idaho. The beach is really pretty here and less crowded than MB, so that makes it nice. I started working yesterday, I'm going to do secretary work for the company Jack's working for. The other wives are fun and it's pretty laid back, so I like it. I don't know how I thought I'd come out here and not work for the summer, that lasted less than a week. Haha, maybe one day..but I have to be occupied. I'm excited to see Camden Ward and Ridgeway Ward on Sunday, so everyone better be there!

2 comments:

Valencia said...

Love, love, love your new layout! Most of all, though, I'm so excited about you and Jack being closer to us geographically!!! Thanks for coming home for Mother's Day and I'm already looking forward to next weekend and you've only been gone less than an hour. I love you, have a good week!

Katrina Wright said...

hello my office buddy! thanks for being drama free! i love your blog!